Banditi or other like this game chat

• Did anyone have a good normal chat? Not a flash chat!!
    Clock in chat is very important.

Example: 18:36 Son: whats going on?
    Example: 18:37 Son1: Nothing much.

I have one chat script but this is not a good. No ban options and not a safe.

Maybe some one can fix it? I can show it.

Sorry for bad english and sorry no nenderlands language.

• Guest, wil je besparen op je domeinnamen? (ad)
  • Full chat script. But if anyone can fix it?
    Like ban options and make it safe - please?
    Is it possible?

• How much its cost? I think other people need a normal chat in game. Not a pointless flash chat "sorry i don't like flash" chat.

All letters must be work in chat: abc, öäü :)

Maybe my scripts help a little bit....

• Like i show my chat.php - it working. I use it in a game. But this is not a good.

If i write chat <script> - this fucked chat up.

1. I want ban options - if user is muted he must be see like this text: You are muted in 24 hour or something like that.
    2. And i want block html codes in chat like <script>.

My chat is php chat still php chat....!!??
    Use it my chat in game and you see it! :)

My chat looks like this: http://prntscr.com/874yph
    Like i say i want ban options and block html codes.

Maybe you are better idea?

What you think about that price?

• If you have tags like <script> and HTML breaking your application this means you are not escaping output.

Also, if you want to have access to a more exotic range of characters this means your entire application must be able to handle UTF-8 or a similar character encoding.

Given the sample you posted on the first page, I think it is better to completely rewrite this, I am not sure if a file-based approach is a good idea, it is probably better to use a database for storing data.

And then there is the way HTTP works: this is a request-response chess game. It is probably not the best protocol for something like a chat to begin with. You will need to have some kind of polling mechanism which checks if there are new messages unless you fancy refreshing your webpage manually all the time.

I mean, have you considered IRC? This is a protocol specifically designed for chat. Or other technologies which also might be better suited for chat than HTML, for that matter.

• I think it is better to completely rewrite this - Maybe yeah! But who do it? :)
    What IRC mean?
    will need to have some kind of polling mechanism which checks if there are new messages unless you fancy refreshing your webpage manually all the time - Very good point.
    it is probably better to use a database for storing data. +1

in principle i need chat who works banditi game or maffianextkill game or like that and its must be look nice. Like my chat but this codering is bullshit! :)

I hope that eventually we will find a solution with anyone.

Participate now!

Heb je nog geen account? Registreer je nu en word deel van onze community!