Posts by romafia

i'm from romania and my english is not very good and dutch i know very littel. i dind't try anything to solve this issue im waiting a good response from CP comunity;)

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 21:26:01:
    can u help me?? if u cand add ice.silencer thats my yahoo id there we can talk more:*

I have OSbanditi v2.2.2 Pro,i installed manually on the server with mysql and the hole shit and i registered on the game.after activate account i logged in game and surpriseee.all pages are not working i mean index working but after i click anywhere it says like that :

Not Found

The requested URL /v3/$sitelink was not found on this server.

I don't know what to do next what is the problem? just in v3 is the problem because i registered no problems,index outgame the same is ok.

Connections.php are good in root/v3 and in v3/admin what is the problem?:k

yes i changed all correctly.if u want to help me add ice.silencer is my yahoo id and i give the hole script ;)

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 09:26:47:
    plssss:*:k

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 09:41:35:
    i give u 10 euro on paypal thats all i got

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 09:50:16:
    i deleted the script and mysql database can u give me a working version of osbanditi?any version(a)

yes ive added database in phpmyadmin

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 09:02:13:
    my sql is downloaded from google you want to show what contains?

Nieuwe reactie samengevoegd met originele reactie op 23.06.12 09:03:37:

Please help me i'm from romania and i don't know very much the language site:D.

I have downloaded OSbanditi PRO v.2.2.2 , i instaled on the server manualy , and after i log in to the game,the page looks like that:

Gebruikersnaam:
    Gezondheid: %
    Power:
    Geld (contant): €
    Geld (bank): €
    Rang:
    Credits:
    Betaald account:
    Rangvordering: %
    Stad:
    Familie: Nici o familie
    Veilig: uur
    Bescherming: uur
    Mijn secret link: http://www.romafia.ro/v3/index.php?a=click&x=
    Secret link info: Als iemand op jouw secret link klikt, krijg jij 500 euro contant, en 1000 euro op je bank. Je krijgt er ook een killer van bij!

AND IN THE TOP PAGE WHERE IS WELKOM CASH and BANK IS NOT UPDATED NEVER,RANK IS JUST "%" leven THE SAME,I'VE SEARCHED ON THE NET BUT I DON'T FIND ANYTHING PLEASE HELP ME

tHIS IS THE LINK http://www.romafia.ro

:k